A nation’s prosperity depicts the cumulative consciousness of its every citizen.
It is 2018 and if we still believe that:
– discrimination is justified,
– war is a solution,
– violence gets the voice heard,
– rape is girl’s fault,
– questioning is anti-national,
– little corruption is okay,
– fake pride can disguise low self-esteem,
we need to try again and again until we succeed to discover our real inner-self, a more powerful, peaceful and compassionate self.
On this Republic Day, let us pledge to be the best of ourselves and that is how we will build a Great India.